• Housing unchanged.
• Industry standard 4-pin mini-XLR (TA4F) connector is utilized for quick screw lock connection.
• Accepts lavalier, headworn microphone and instrument inputs with level adjustments.
• High dynamic range allows high input level without distortion.
• Dual AA-sized batteries.
• PLL design ensures transmission reliability.
• Efficient transmission, low power consumption and extremely low handling noise.
MT-801A Datasheet [PDF]
||PLL Synthesized (Fixed Frequency)
|RF Output Power
||10-30mW (country dependant)
|Max. Input Level
||MU-53L/55L and MU-53HN/55HN
||AA x 2
|Patents & Approvals
||Products carry various patents and comply with telecommunication and safety regulations
||Varied specifications on carrier frequency range and maximum deviation to comply regulation of different countries.