• Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
• On-the-top features include mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
• Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
• Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
• Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
• Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
• Six selectable gain settings. Selection of polarization for audio input to match capsules of different polarizations.
• Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector.
|Mic Capsule Module
||Lavalier, Headworn mic
||Green backlit LCD displays various parameters
||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
||New digital modulation
||DSP Inertial coding
|RF Output Power
||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent), 50 Ω loaded
||< 4 nW
||Six settings. Auto Limiter prevents distortion.
||Mute switch, Mini-XLR connector and Antenna
||1 × ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
||MP-80 / MP-8
||Min. 13 hours
||High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
|Dimensions (W × H × D)
||63 × 70 × 25 mm | 2.5 × 2.7 × 1.0 "
||Approx. 85 g | 3.0 oz
||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.